Investigating an employee grievance can be time consuming and complex. We do this for you in an efficient, fair and cost-effective way.
The investigation part of any grievance needs to be carried out professionally and thoroughly so you don’t fall foul of your legal obligations.
Our service offers a flexible case-by-case solution so you only use us when you need us. We do the investigation while the final decision rests with you, which we ensure will be the most informed possible.
On average, investigations take 5 days to complete for straightforward cases. It’s 10 days for more difficult or complex cases.
We don’t make the final decision in a case, the employer does. We gather all the facts so you can make an informed decision to reach a fair outcome.
Our investigators are experienced HR professionals or line managers. Every case has a nominated supervisor to monitor progress and review the final report. It gives you an added layer of quality assurance.
Call us today for free advice on handling grievance investigations
Up to 15 minutes of free advice from our trained professionals
The grievance investigations service is a solution that brings benefits, such as :
- Increased productivity with less management time being spent on investigations
- Lower employee absence from sickness or suspension
- Fewer appeals as a result of alleged compromised investigations
- Greater confidence that investigations will be conducted thoroughly, and using your own internal procedures
- Reassurance you can make a well-informed decision on appropriate next steps
- New insight from management information so your organisation can identify key trends, issues and training needs
- Flexibility – use us on a case-by-case basis.
We also carry out investigations on any workplace issue such as bullying, harassment, discrimination claims and disciplinary cases.