Improving Productivity, Efficiency and Flexibility
Achieving change in any workplace can be tough. Particularly in those where agreements, working practices and terms and conditions need modernising but are rigorously defended.
Our goal is always to achieve change through agreement. However, sometimes change has to be imposed. Our highly experienced team take a practical approach: we don’t come armed with “consultancy models.” Instead, we achieve change through engagement, communication and consultation.
We work with leadership teams and senior managers to improve financial and organisational performance through your employment framework, removing barriers to improve productivity, efficiency and flexibility.
Our team has unique, specialist expertise in:
- Employee Relations
- Industrial Relations
- Employee Engagement
- Internal Communications
We help our clients by:
- Identifying the opportunities – We look at where changes can be made and the potential for improvement.
- Managing the Risk – We help you to understand the risks involved, so any decisions are fully informed and based on managing any risk.
- Supporting leaders and managers – Our team work closely with the management team and support line managers through change. We believe in knowledge transfer and the importance of managers taking accountability.
How do we enable change?
Each organisation is unique in its culture, which is why a one-size fits all approach won’t work. We work closely with the management team to understand the organisation and discover what is possible. Here are just a few ways we’ve helped our clients:
- Modernising working practices
- Leading change in a highly unionised workplace
- Creating an Employee Relations Strategy
- Line Management Development
- Setting Up an Employee Forum
Marshall-James works with leadership teams and senior managers in employers of all shapes and sizes, both in the UK and worldwide. Our client list includes many household names and multi-national employers, together with those that are less well known, but equally as important.
We work within the Public and Charity sectors and are proud of the work we do.
Client Case Studies
Marshall-James helped us identify opportunities for improving productivity at a time when costs and performance were incredibly challenging. They worked with us to manage risk and implement the changes, involving all our stakeholders, which made a significant positive impact on our performance.
CEO of Global Logistics company.
Please get in touch using the contact form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 203 021 3970